Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ener-cycle

This is the first post in my new blog. I'm completely new to blogging, but I have been thinking about it for quite a long time. It makes sense. I regularly read other people's blogs, and I must say I tend to enjoy reading most of them. I enjoy writing, although I think the more I do it, the worse I become at it. Well, maybe blogging will help!

I lead a very busy life... yet, I love finding time to do creative things, even if I'm not always very good at doing them. My partner and I took over an over-grown allotment 18 months ago and we try to do as best as we can with little knowledge. Recently, I have started making my own natural cosmetics and herbal remedies. Hence the reason for me starting this blog.

I would like this blog to become a record of recipes, ideas, experiments and thoughts that may help achieve the idea of 'ener-cycle'. What do I mean by 'ener-cycle'?

Well, I thought of creating a word which combined energy with recycling. By energy, I don't necessarily mean the energy we may save by recycling, rather, the energy we get by recycling. Let me explain. I'm a dreamer. I get several ideas a week which change my world for about 15 minutes. I don't carry out most of them (except for thinking about them in my head). I do, however, try to pursue those which involve recycling or my own work and effort, rather than economic expenditure. These ideas, and their implementation, give me energy. The process I guess is therefore an ener-cycling process.

So, let's see how far I get with blogging. I'm hoping to post something about my ener-cycling projects at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Books